Spanish breakfast in Boston!



Sometimes we get emails from students and assistants and they will make our day!Leo was a second grader last year and Chris our American Assistant. Currently  they both are in USA, in Boston, can't you imagine! This is the latest news from Boston sent by Chris.

"A few weeks ago, I was fortunate to have a classic Spanish breakfast with the family of one of CEIP Tagore's own: Leo . It was lovely to reconnect with Leo, hear how much his English has improved, and listen to him talk about his experiences in the United States, which I know that he will be anxious to share with you all when he returns to Tagore. Make sure that you ask him about this winter; Boston had record snowfall this year!

Talking with he and his family about Madrid made me miss the city, the country, and most of all, the students and teachers at Tagore who made my time there so enjoyable and rewarding. I've attached a picture of Leo and I that was taken at our breakfast.

I hope that you've all had a terrific school year. I send my regards to everyone at Tagore and look forward to visiting in the future, whenever I can make it back to Spain."
 
 
 Looking forward to hearing you Leo!